Inscrit le: 12 Mai 2016
|Posté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 20:34 (2017) Sujet du message: California Real Estate Law And Practice Volume 10
Volume 10 in the set.
This Transactional Format Puts Vital Information At Your Fingertips.
California Real Estate Law & Practice discusses every aspect of real estate litigation and business practice, complete with tax coverage of real estate transactions. Its extensive analysis of governing laws is complemented by (1) a one-volume, annotated compilation of significant California statutes and regulations, and (2) numerous practice-oriented features.
Timesaving Features For Your Research.
Throughout California Real Estate Law & Practice you'll find reference materials and practice aids incorporated directly into the text to help expedite your work, including: illustrative filled-in forms; practice tips; acquisitions and financing tables; bibliographies; tables of statutes and cases; and cross-references to direct you to all relevant real estate forms in other Matthew Bender titles.
Updated three times a year, California Real Estate Law & Practice contains the most current, extensive, and integrated coverage of California real estate law available. It is organized by transaction type and topic for easy reference and fast access to pertinent information:
• Investments and securities
• Acquisitions and transfers
• Landlord and tenant
• Zoning and land use control
• Ownership and management
• Construction and development
• Bernhardt's California Real Estate Laws, a one-volume compilation of all significant laws and regulations that affect California real estate and the real estate industry; includes highlights of new legislation and expert commentary prepared by the volume's authors
• Practice tips that contain practical advice or commentary and reflect the expertise of California real estate practitioners.
bound: 872 pages
publisher: LexisNexis (March 10, 2017)
filesize: 3120 KB